The most popular, classic recipe for wonderful cookies with patterns
- 200 g butter
- 1 egg
- 2 big spoons of oil
- pinch of salt
- 400 g of wheat flour
- 150 g of powdered sugar
- Mix all the ingredients and knead the dough. If the consistency is too sticky – add flour, if it is too dry – add butter.
- Put the dough in the fridge for about 30 minutes. Then, roll out the dough with a plain, flat roller about 3-4 mm, and then use our Funny Baker's roller with your favorite pattern.
- Then cut the shape of cookies with a mold or glass, put them gently with a spatula on a baking tray lined with baking paper and put in a pre-heated oven at 200 degrees with the power up and bake for about 7-8 minutes. (sometimes check out the cookies)
- And cookies are ready- enjoy your meal ! 🙂
After cutting out the shape of the cookies, you can put them again before baking in the fridge for about 20-30 minutes. the pattern will be even more visible..
HOW TO CARE FOR THE ROLLER:
- After use, clean the roller with a water
- From time to time, impregnate the roller with oil
- Protect from sunlight
- Do not put in the dishwasher