Who among us doesn't like maple syrup:) The classic recipe with the addition of this syrup is a recipe for wonderful cookies.
- 1 cup of unsalted softened butter
- ¾ cup of organic cane sugar
- 1 whole egg
- 2 tbs of pure maple syrup
- 1 ½ tsp of vanilla extract or maple extract
- ½ tsp of sea salt
- 3 cups of organic white flour
- Mix the butter and sugar.
- Add egg, vanilla extract or maple extract and mix. Add the sea salt with the flour and then mixed with the rest.
- Divide the dough into 3 separate balls, wrap them in foil and chill them for an hour in the fridge.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius. After cooling, sprinkle the working surface lightly with the flour and roll out the doughs evenly with a non-pattern roller, leaving it quite thick.
- Then use our Funny Baker's roller to make your favourite pattern.
- Place cookies on the sheet (you don’t have to worry about spacing, these cookies do not inflate) and bake for 7-8 minutes until the bottom of the cookies will become light brown (sometimes check out the cookies)
HOW TO CARE FOR THE ROLLER:
- After use, clean the roller with a water
- From time to time, impregnate the roller with oil
- Protect from sunlight
- Do not put in the dishwasher